Pandemic centers around teams working together to fight and cure deadly diseases. Each player has a specific role that they must fill in order to succeed, that can be anything from an engineer building satellites so the CDC can communicate to a scientist collecting data and samples to test for a cure.
The premise for the game is the perfect setup to teach risk management and foster teamwork. It shows that every role is needed to reach the long-term and tough goals.
Codenames is collaborative and competitive, players are divided into the red and the blue team with each side having a Spymaster. There are 25 names presented to the players – codenames of agents working ‘in the field’. Some are red, some are blue and using only the simplest of one word and one number clues, your team must pick the names that match your team, avoid accidentally revealing an agent for the other team and definitely avoiding picking the name of the Assassin who will kill the game stone dead immediately. A fun, thrilling game that only lasts twenty minutes, this will undoubtedly improve lateral thinking and working as a team.
Carcassonne focuses on laying tile to strategically gain control of map’s cities, fields and other terrain and earn the most points. The game is best played in groups of four players and as a pass-and-play for teams.
With each new tile that is laid, groups must adjust their strategy. It can get people thinking about how to formulate strategies and use logic to reach long-term goals.
- TEAM BUILDING EVENTS ARE BASED ON AVAILABILITY AND MUST BE BOOKED 2 WEEKS IN ADVANCE
- Includes all set up & takedown.
- Includes assistance in game curation based on your teams goals, and are priced for a minimum of 4 hours. You are guaranteed a dedicated staff member during this 4 hour block. Your guests are welcome to stay and play once your time is up as long as space is available.
- A dedicated game master will help you choose, setup, and learn the game or games of your choice. We will get in touch with you prior to the event to discuss what to prepare.
- A $50 deposit is required upon booking, and a final payment is required on the day of the event.
- Your deposit is refundable as long as you cancel 48 hours or more before your party's date and time.
- Food and drink will be available a la carte. We can set an event cap, keep a running tab, or charge each guest individually.
Have a special request? Call us (813) 715-2103 and we will gladly work with you.