Code of Conduct
In the interest of fostering an open and welcoming environment, we pledge to make Your Turn a harassment-free environment for everyone, regardless of age, body size, disability, ethnicity, sex characteristics, gender identity and expression, level of experience, education, socio-economic status, nationality, personal appearance, race, religion, or sexual identity and orientation.
Examples of behavior that contributes to creating a positive environment include:
- Using welcoming and inclusive language
- Being respectful of differing viewpoints and experiences
- Gracefully winning or losing
- Focusing on what is best for the group
- Showing empathy towards others
Examples of unacceptable behavior include:
- The use of sexualized language or imagery and unwelcome sexual attention or advances
- Trolling, insulting/derogatory comments, and personal or political attacks
- Public or private harassment
- Other conduct which could reasonably be considered inappropriate in this setting
We take responsibility for clarifying the standards of acceptable behavior and are expected to take appropriate and fair corrective action in response to any instances of unacceptable behavior.
We maintain the right and responsibility remove patrons that do not adhere to this Code of Conduct, or to ban temporarily or permanently any patron for other behaviors that they deem inappropriate, threatening, offensive, or harmful.
This Code of Conduct applies within Your Turn, and it also applies when an individual is representing Your Turn in public spaces. Examples of representing Your Turn include using an official e-mail address, posting via an official social media account, or acting as an appointed representative at an online or offline event.
Instances of abusive, harassing, or otherwise unacceptable behavior may be reported by contacting the us directly at email@example.com. All complaints will be reviewed and investigated and will result in a response that is deemed necessary and appropriate to the circumstances. We are obligated to maintain confidentiality with regard to the reporter of an incident. Further details of specific enforcement policies may be posted separately.
This Code of Conduct is adapted from the Contributor Covenant, version 1.4, available at https://www.contributor-covenant.org/version/1/4/code-of-conduct.html