Reservations are not required but are highly recommended if you’re coming with a group of 5 or more, or during peak times (Friday evenings, Saturday and Sunday afternoon/evenings).
- We are currently limiting the bookings to 3-hour time slots due to social distancing and limited seating capacity. We have four tables available for reservation and two tables available for walk-ins.
- Unless we are fully booked for the time slot after yours and both walk-in tables are full, you are welcome to stay and continue gaming.
- The reservation rate is $5. The $5 fee will be applied to the table gaming fee for one person.
- You will need to pay the standard gaming fee for the rest of your party upon arrival.
- It is recommended that reservations be made at least 48 hours in advance.
- We cannot guarantee seating at the reserved table for more than 4 guests due to space constraints. In some cases, additional guests will need to add their names to the waitlist in order to be seated.